Thursday, March 13, 2008

Introduction

Hello, my name is Heather and I am currently a senior at Rowan University. I am receiving my Bachlor in a dual major, Elementary Education and Writing Arts and plan to get my Special Education Certification. For my Writing, Research and Technology class I had to make and maintain a blog. This is something that I have never done before and I am extremely excited about.

We had to chose a topic of interest and from there create an informational and educational blog regarding that topic. My topic, Autism. I have always been extremely interested in this disability and can not wait to further investigate so I can post my findings. I will be pulling information from all sorts of texts while incorporating personal stories from families that are impacted by this learning disability.

My dream is to work with Autism and children that are affected by it while giving support so a cure can be found. I hope that you enjoy this site as much as I plan to enjoy it! Lastly, any personal stories that you would like to share, I would love to hear!

No comments: